BRIEF-Pricesmart says April sales rose 9.2 percent to $226.6 million
May 6 (Reuters) - Pricesmart Inc
* Pricesmart announces april sales
* April sales rose 9.2 percent to $226.6 million
* Excluding 6 warehouse clubs in colombia, april comparable warehouse sales increased 3.5%
* April comparable sales for 36 warehouse clubs open at least 13 1/2 full months increased 0.7%
* Comparable warehouse sales were negatively impacted by devaluation of colombian peso from year ago period Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.