BRIEF-EIG submits proposal to buy Pacific Exploration & Production Corp
May 9 (Reuters) - EIG Global Energy Partners:
* EIG submits binding proposal to acquire Pacific Exploration & Production Corporation
* Deal includes additional $75 million capital infusion and $400 million "cash out" offer
* Recovery value of at least 15.4¢ per dollar, a 67.1% premium to Catalyst proposal
* Proposed $250 million DIP financing would convert into less equity of reorganized company than in Catalyst proposal
* Says proposal also provides $80 million in additional market notes to creditors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.