BRIEF-Halliburton Q2 adjusted loss per share $0.14
July 20 (Reuters) - Halliburton Co :
* Halliburton announces second quarter 2016 results
* Completion and production (C&P) revenue in Q2 of 2016 was $2.1 billion, a decrease of $210 million, or 9%, from Q1 of 2016
* Qtrly revenue $3.84 billion, down 9 percent
* In eastern hemisphere, still seeing modest headwinds around pricing and activity
* Expect to see a modest uptick in rig count during second half of year in North America market
* "we believe North America market has turned"
* Recorded company-wide impairments and other charges in Q2 of 2016 of approximately $423 million, pre-tax
* During coming recovery, "plan to scale up our integrated delivery platform by addressing our product line building blocks one at a time" Continuación...