BRIEF-Dow reports Q2 sales of $12 billion
July 28 (Reuters) - Dow Chemical Co
* Dow reports second quarter results
* Q2 sales $12 billion versus I/B/E/S view $11.24 billion
* "Continue to see healthy demand in North America, led by the strength of the consumer"
* "Continue to see favorable conditions and robust demand in our core consumer-led markets ... throughout the world"
* "Measured recovery in Europe continues, despite heightened geopolitical uncertainties"
* "Latin America is showing early signs of improvement from a low base" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom; +1 646 223 8780)
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.