BRIEF-Dun & Bradstreet qtrly adjusted earnings per share $1.37
Aug 1 (Reuters) - Dun & Bradstreet Corp
* Dun & bradstreet reports second quarter 2016 results; announces transactions to partner latin america and benelux
* Updates full year 2016 guidance
* Qtrly gaap earnings per share $0.51
* "transactions expected to be accretive to 2016 and 2017 operating income and eps"
* Entering into definitive agreements to divest domestic operations in latin america and benelux regions
* Aggregate value of both deals, inclusive of upfront consideration of $39 million and ongoing fees, is in excess of $200 million
* Sees 2016 adjusted diluted eps of down 2% to up 3%
* As a result of announced divestitures total revenue on an annual basis is expected to decrease by $33 million Continuación...