BRIEF-Tenaris posts Q2 qtrly loss $0.02/ADS
Aug 3 (Reuters) - Tenaris Sa
* Tenaris announces 2016 second quarter results
* Qtrly net sales $1,121 million versus $1,868 million
* "sales in Q3 will continue to be affected by low levels of activity in North America and further price declines"
* "in Q4, however, we should see a recovery in sales volumes and capacity utilization levels"
* Qtrly loss per ADS $0.02
* Qtrly loss per share $0.01
* Q2 revenue view $1.20 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Maintained a net cash position of $1.8 billion at end of quarter. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.