Sept 30 (Reuters) - Amerigo Resources Ltd
* Amerigo provides labour update at MVC
* Amerigo Resources Ltd -During month of Sept 2016, MVC has been engaged in negotiations with 216-member union to renew MVC'S current collective agreement
* Amerigo Resources Ltd -MVC is also taking necessary operational and legal steps to be prepared for a strike
* Amerigo Resources Ltd -Minera Valle Central requested mediation services of Labor Authority in order to extend negotiations
* Amerigo resources says Minera Valle has presented its final offer which was rejected by vote of majority of union members on September 27, 2016
* Amerigo resources ltd - MVC will continue its discussions with union in following days, in an effort to reach a new collective agreement.
* Amerigo Resources Ltd -A strike could potentially be postponed to commence on first working shift on October 11, 2016 Source text :