BRIEF-Antofagasta FY pretax profit falls 82.9 percent to $259.4 mln
March 15 (Reuters) - Antofagasta Plc :
* FY pretax profit fell 82.9 percent to 259.4 million usd
* Final dividend 0.098 usdper share
* FY ebitda from continuing operations fell 58.4% to $890.7 million, as revenues declined
* Board is not recommending a final dividend.
* Attributable net debt at end of 2015 was $525.4 million from a net cash position of $315.4 million at end of previous year
* Synergies being captured at zaldívar expected to reach $15-20 million on an annualised basis
* Sustaining and development capital expenditure is expected to decrease by $260 million in 2016
* In 2016 group expects to produce 710-740,000 tonnes of copper, 245-275,000 ounces of gold and 8-9,000 tonnes of molybdenum Continuación...