Aug 5 (Reuters) - Fresnillo Plc
* Gold production down 18.9% to 191,317 ounces as a result of temporary disruptions at herradura and suspension of soleded-dipolos, but recovering as herradura resumed production in march and dynamic leaching plant came on line
* Interim dividend 0.05 usdper share
* Special dividend of us$36.8m (5.0 us cents per share) declared reflecting board’s confidence in financial position and outlook; but no change to previously stated policy.
* 2014 production guidance maintained at 43 million silver ounces, including silverstream, and 450,000 attributable gold ounces
* Silver production (21.3m ounces, including silverstream up 1.3%) buoyed by strong performance at saucito and increased silverstream volumes
* Profit attributable to equity shareholders, including silverstream revaluation effects, decreased by 10.1% to us$130.1m Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: