BRIEF-Seabird Exploration receives Letter of Award for Mexico and US East Coast
Nov 20 (Reuters) - Seabird Exploration Plc
* Announces letter of award for Mexico and US East Coast
* Has received a letter of award (LOA) from TGS-NOPEC Geophysical Company (TGS) to acquire up to 300,000 km of 2D seismic data in Mexico and US Atlantic
* Says LOA provides TGS access to charter up to 6 seismic vessels from Seabird over a period of about 36 months
* Says LOA is estimated to commence H1 2015, subject to issuance of permits to TGS
* Says survey will have an estimated value between $88 million (minimum program) and $176 million (full 300,000 km) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (firstname.lastname@example.org; +48 58 698 3920)
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.