BRIEF-Norway's Höegh LNG wins FSRU contract in Chile
OSLO May 27 (Reuters) - Höegh LNG
* Höegh LNG Holdings Ltd. signed an FSRU contract with Octopus LNG SpA for the Penco-Lirquén LNG import terminal to be located in Concepción Bay, Chile.
* The contract is for a period of 20 years and is expected to generate an average annual EBITDA of around USD 36 million.
* The contract is subject to Octopus completing financing and obtaining necessary environmental approvals, and the planned start-up is in the second quarter 2018.
* The Company will service the contract with an FSRU from its newbuilding program currently in progress.
* The FSRU will be offered to Höegh LNG Partners LP in due course. Further company coverage: (Reporting By Oslo Newsroom)
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.