May 18 (Reuters) - Sabmiller Plc
* FY group net producer revenue (NPR) grew by 5%, with group npr per hl growth of 3%.
* FY group beverage volumes increased by 2%, with lager volumes up 1% and soft drinks volumes up 6%.
* Adjusted constant currency FY EPS grew by 12%
* FY profit before tax $4.07 billion versus $4.83 billion a year ago
* FY EBITA $5.81 billion versus $6.37 billion a year ago
* Expect to deliver good underlying performance in year ahead
* Expects that co will "continue to face foreign exchange volatility"
* Final dividend 0.9375 usdper share
* Total dividend up 8 percent to 1.22 USD per share
* FY adjusted basic EPS fell 6 percent to 2.241 USD Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: