BRIEF-Interoil Exploration and Production sells its Peruvian operation
Oct 31 (Reuters) - Interoil Exploration and Production ASA
* Interoil sells its Peruvian operation
* Says has entered into a conditional agreement to transfer ownership of its oil exploration and production activities in Peru to United Oilfield Inc
* United oilfield is a company registered in Republic of Panama
* Agreement will not have any cash effect or material impact on Interoil's financial position
* Agreement is conditional upon approval from Interoil bondholders and ambition is to close transaction before end of 2014 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (email@example.com; +48 58 698 3920)
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.