BRIEF-Alcoa to commercialize its MicromillTM technology, working with The Danieli Group
Sept 14 (Reuters) - Alcoa Inc
* Says will commercialize its Micromilltm technology, working with the Danieli group
* Says Danieli to license Alcoa's intellectual property associated with manufacturing advanced micromill products
* Says Co, Danieli will work toward agreement to sell micromill equipment and license the patented micromill technology
* Says Alcoa will grant danieli exclusive rights to sell micromill equipment for a limited period of time
* Companies will work to license micromill alloys to potential customers globally, initially targeting europe, southamerica, southeast asia Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.