BRIEF-GM reports Q1 North America EBIT-adjusted earnings $2.3 bln
April 21 (Reuters) - General Motors Co :
* Says Q1 North America EBIT-adjusted earnings $2.3 billion vs $2.2 billion year ago
* Says in Q1, breaks even in Europe versus $0.2 billion loss year ago
* Says Q1 international operations EBIT-adjusted earnings $0.4 billion, unchanged from year ago
* Says Q1 South America EBIT-adjusted loss of $0.1 bln vs loss of $0.2 bln year ago
* Q1 North America margin 8.7 percent vs 8.8 percent year ago Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.