RIO DE JANEIRO, Feb 4 (Reuters) - Brazil’s Petrobras directors of corporate governance and corporate affairs did not resign with chief executive Maria das Gracas Foster and five other top executives of the embattled state-run oil company, a source with direct knowledge of the matter said on Wednesday.
Corporate governance chief Joao Elek and corporate affairs chief Jose Dutra will remain in their jobs, the source said.
According to the source, the resigning directors are:
* chief financial officer Almir Barbassa
* exploration chief Jose Miranda Formigli
* refining chief Jose Carlos Cosenza
* engineering chief Jose Antonio de Figueiredo
* Gas and energy chief Jose Alcides Santoro Martins (Reporting by Rodrigo Viga Gaier, writing by Walter Brandimarte; Editing by Chizu Nomiyama)