1 MIN. DE LECTURA
Sept 29 (Reuters) - Petrobras corporate risk manager Carlos Alberto Rechelo spoke about company's new board and senior management hiring policies in a conference call with reporters.
* Brazil's Petrobras says new policy sets clear rules for advertising board and senior executive positions and choosing winning candidate.
* Petrobras hiring policy for top officials will make posting of jobs public and establish committee responsible for outcome.
* Petrobras says minority shareholder representative on board will be able to oversee all key hiring decisions
* Corporate risk chief says Petrobras is expanding background checks for all board members, senior managers.
* Petrobras policy will prohibit ministers and other government officials from participating in board, top management positions. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Jeb Blount)