BRIEF-Tereos says global sugar market to favor Brazil mills to 2018
Aug 8 (Reuters) - Tereos Internacional Sa
* Director of Tereos in Brazil says global sugar market to favor local mills through early 2018
* He said June rains will guarantee good cane yields in 2016/2017 crushing season
* Harvest this season will end earlier than in previous season, he said
* The shorter season will reduce company operating costs, he said
* Brazil's ethanol market is relatively well supplied this season, he said Further company coverage: (Reporting by Gustavo Bonato; Writing by Reese Ewing)
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.