BRIEF-Brazil plans to privatize power company Celg by November
Sept 14 (Reuters) -
* Brazil's Mines and Energy Minister Fernando Coelho Filho says auction of power distribution company Celg to happen in November
* Brazil's energy minister says government does not rule out selling state-run Eletrobras' stakes in hydroelectric dams
* Brazil's mines and energy minister says government to resume negotiations with Congress in October over new mining sector regulation
* Brazil's mines and energy minister says mining companies open to the idea of higher royalties
* Brazil's mines and energy minister says government wants to sort out changes in oil sector regulation by December (Reporting by Leonardo Goy)
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.