BRIEF-Leni Gas and Oil says progress on Beach Oilfield deals in Trinidad
April 2 (Reuters) -
* Update, Cedros peninsula, Trinidad
* Farm-in agreement secures LGO's access to a package of over 7,500 gross acres of underexplored leases on trend with large oil discoveries in both Trinidad and Venezuela
* Progress on deals with beach oilfield in Cedros peninsula of SW Trinidad with conclusion of payments under data agreement
* Anticipated that a number of potentially large drillable prospects will be mapped-CEO
* Cost for these projects has been so far been provided for within existing cashflow and short-term borrowing arrangements Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.