BRIEF-ABN Amro Global Fund reaches pensions agreement with trade unions
April 2 (Reuters) -
* ABN Amro global fund - on 2 april, ABN Amro and trade unions FNV Finance, De Unie and CNV Dienstenbond reached a negotiated result for a new collective labour agreement (CLA).
* ABN Amro global fund - agreement includes zero growth for salaries throughout the two-year term of the CLA
* ABN Amro global fund agreement includes modification of the pension scheme to comply with statutory frameworks
* ABN Amro global fund - agreement includes reduction of the contribution payable by pension fund participants
* ABN Amro global fund agreement includes transition of the pension plan to a collective defined contribution (CDC) plan
* ABN Amro global fund - one-year extension of the cla's social plan until 1 January 2016.
* ABN Amro global fund - the new CLA will take effect retroactively on 1 january 2014
* ABN Amro global fund - will know by 1 may 2014 whether these conditions have been fulfilled and, consequently, whether the CDC pension scheme will then have become a fact Continuación...