Dec 11 (Reuters) - Nyrstar SA
* Nyrstar fully resumes operations at Campo Morado mine
* Announces that mining and milling activities at its Campo Morado Mine in Mexico have fully resumed after a two-week blockade of site by local CTM trade union was lifted
* All employees have returned to normal operations on site
* Operations are expected to be at pre-blockade levels of production within next few days.
* Negotiations with local and federal union leaders as well as other stakeholders are ongoing and possibility of further industrial action remains
* Temporary suspension will have a negative impact on Q4 2014 mining production volumes by about 2,000 tonnes of zinc in concentrate
* Campo morado produced approx. 19,000 tonnes of zinc in concentrate in first nine months of 2014 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: