30 de diciembre de 2014 / 11:20 / hace 3 años

BRIEF-NPG Technology SA signs contract with Mexican investors

1 MIN. DE LECTURA

Dec 30 (Reuters) - NPG Technology SA :

* Signs investment contract under which Mexican investors will enter NPG Latam SA de CV and NPG Technology Mexico SA de CV for about 3.09 million euros ($3.8 million)

* Under the terms of the contract investors will hold 75 percent stake in both units, the remaining 25 percent will be held by the company

* The investors will have the right to exchange shares of both units for NPG shares and to appoint one board member of the company

* Says the investors will enter as soon as legal documents are ready for conversion of corporate type of both units to S.A.P.I. for their subsequent incorporation into stock markets

* It is estimated that the process of conversion of both units into S.A.P.I. will end in Q1-2015 Source text: bit.ly/1rwUaHi Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.8228 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)

0 : 0
  • narrow-browser-and-phone
  • medium-browser-and-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser
  • wide-browser-and-larger
  • medium-browser-and-landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser-and-larger
  • above-phone
  • portrait-tablet-and-above
  • above-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet-and-above
  • landscape-tablet-and-medium-wide-browser
  • portrait-tablet-and-below
  • landscape-tablet-and-below