1 MIN. DE LECTURA
Jan 22 (Reuters) - Financial Conduct Authority:
* Two former senior executives of Martin Brokers fined and banned for compliance failings related to LIBOR
* Both are also banned from performing significant influence functions at financial services firms.
* David Caplin (former chief executive) was fined 210,000 pounds and Jeremy Kraft (former compliance officer) was fined 105,000 pounds
* Has found that Caplin and Kraft's failings contributed to a culture at martins that permitted LIBOR manipulation to take place
* The two directors failed to recognise risk of this culture developing and failed to take reasonable steps to prevent it Source text: (bit.ly/1ASqfHT)