BRIEF-Amerisur Resources to more than halve 2015 capex
Feb 2 (Reuters) - Amerisur Resources Plc
* Board has decided to optimise production from company's low lifting and transportation cost platforms in platanillo field
* Production is expected to be increased to a 2015 exit rate of 8,200 bopd once pipeline to ecuador is operational and delivering transportation costs of under $5 per barrel. This is expected by start of h2 2015
* Capital expenditure guidance for 2015 revised to approximately $45 million from $95 million
* 2014 average production of 6,242 barrels of oil per day ("bopd"), up 32% (2013 average production: 4,730 bopd)
* 2014 year end cash position $96mm Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.