BRIEF-Astaldi, Aeroport de Paris and Vinci Airports win bid for Santiago De Chile airport concession
Feb 4 (Reuters) - Astaldi SpA :
* Aeroport de Paris, Vinci Airports and Astaldi selected as preferred bidders fot Santiago De Chile international airport concession
* Bid won by Nuevo Pudahuel Consortium (Aeroports De Paris 45 pct; Vinci Airports 40 pct; Astaldi 15 pct)
* Consortium awarded management and development of the airport
* Investment evaluated at more than $900 million over four first years of concession
* More than $700 million of investment to be financed through debt and balance from consortium's own funds Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.