BRIEF-Lonmin notes Glencore's proposal, says constructive way forward
Feb 11 (Reuters) - Lonmin Plc :
* Lonmin comments on Glencore's announced proposal
* Has noted statement made today by Glencore Plc ("Glencore")
* Views glencore's proposal as a constructive way forward which would enable Glencore shareholders to continue their participation in Lonmin's future
* Proposal is for approval of Glencore shareholders at their own annual general meeting on 7 May 2015
* Advised that when Glencore shareholder approval for distribution of its Lonmin shareholding has been received, Gary Nagle and Paul Smith will step down from Lonmin board Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom; +44 207 542 1810)
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.