BRIEF-Ball Corp offers $8.4 bln including assumption of debt for Rexam Plc
Feb 19 (Reuters) - Ball Corp
* Reg-Ball corporation: offer for Rexam plc
* Announced terms of a recommended offer by ball to acquire all of outstanding shares of rexam in a cash and stock transaction
* $300 million of achievable synergies by 2018
* Highly accretive to EPS, generates significant free cash flow and increases eva
* Is expected that necessary clearances will be obtained in first half of 2016.
* Combined company will have pro forma 2014 revenue of approximately $15 billion and approximately 22,500 employees across five continents
* Following closing of transaction, Ball will remain a new york stock exchange listed company domiciled in U.S.
* Deutsche Bank AG, London branch and Goldman, Sachs & Co. Also represent ball as financial advisors Continuación...