BRIEF-Nyrstar says temporarily suspends mining and milling at Campo Morado
Feb 25 (Reuters) - Nyrstar Sa
* Nyrstar : Nyrstar announces temporary suspension of mining and milling activities at Campo Morado mine
* Mining and milling activities at its Campo Morado mine have been temporarily suspended as a precaution due to deteriorating security in Mexican state of Guerrero
* Company has withdrawn employees not required for activities related to site maintenance, environmental safeguards and site security at Campo Morado
* Suspension will have a negative impact on 1st qtr 2015 mining production volumes
* Cannot at this stage advise as to when temporary suspension of operations will be lifted Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.