BRIEF-DLH disposes of Russian and Brazilian company
March 2 (Reuters) - Dalhoff Larsen&Horneman A/S :
* DLH disposes of Russian and Brazilian company and will make use of its option to purchase the former HQ office building in Hoeje Taastrup
* Entered into an agreement with local management about sale of Russian company
* Transaction is expected to take place end of April 2015 and results in a loss of 7 million Danish crowns ($1.05 million) and will yield proceeds at 4 million crowns
* Says after these divestments, DLH's only remaining asset in Brazil will be a 5.6 per cent share-holding in company Caceres Florestal that operates a teak plantation
* Brazilian transaction is expected to yield about 2 million crowns Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 6.6447 Danish crowns) (Gdynia Newsroom)
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.