BRIEF-Falkland Oil and Gas temporarily suspends well 14/20-1, no financial impact
April 24 (Reuters) - Falkland Oil And Gas Ltd
* Following successful setting of 13 3/8" casing at a depth of 1273.9m metres, a problem was detected with blowout preventer
* Well 14/20-1 has been temporarily suspended and BOP has been brought to surface for inspection and repairs
* It is anticipated that repairs to bop will take in order of 10-14 days
* Rig will be utilised to drill top-hole sections and set conductor(s) on Chatham and/or Jayne East locations
* These operational changes have no financial impact on FOGL Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.