April 29 (Reuters) - Nyrstar Sa
* Q1 group underlying EBITDA of EUR 68 million, significant improvement year over year (113%)
* Intended capex spend for 2015 reduced by approximately EUR 80 million
* Strengthening of U.S. Dollar against EURO has been favourable for Nyrstar - Acting CEO
* Mining segment “notably” negatively impacted in Q1 2015 with operational issues at Myra falls and on-going suspension of operations at Campo Morado.
* Company is working through a process for divesting of non-core mining assets in Peru-Acting CEO Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: