BRIEF-Chariot Oil And Gas names acting CFO, to halve pay of board members
May 5 (Reuters) - Chariot Oil And Gas Ltd
* Mark Reid, Chief Financial Officer to step down from board and Julian Maurice-Williams to be promoted to acting CFO
* Board has reviewed all costs, including remuneration for all of its members
* Remuneration of all board members to be reduced by 50 pct
* Changes will realise a net cash saving of c. $1.5 mln over next year
* Board has deemed it financially prudent to reduce its overall remuneration by 50 pct Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.