BRIEF-Ablynx says Q1 net loss narrows to 12.7 mln euro
May 13 (Reuters) - Ablynx Nv
* Ablynx announces business update and financial results for the first three months of 2015
* Q1 net loss for the period reduced by 35 pct to 12.7 million euro (2013: 19.5 million euro)
* Currently expects to have a net cash burn in 2015 of approximately 70-80 million euro.
* Total revenue and grant income up 26 pct to 14.1 million euro
* Most advanced programme is in phase Ib clinical development in psoriasis patients for which study completion is expected later this year Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.