BRIEF-Ellaktor's subsidiary Aktor wins tender for wastewater treatment plant
May 14 (Reuters) - Ellaktor SA
* Says its subsidiary Aktor won international tender for Design and Construction of the Expansion Project for the "El Salitre" Wastewater Treatment Plant
* Says Aktor is the leader of the joint venture "PTAR Expansion Del Salitre"
* Says members of the joint venture are also Aqualia Infraestructuras, a member of the spanish group FCC, and the Columbian company CASS Constructores
* Says project serves the capital of Colombia, Bogotá and is financed by the World Bank with a bid of USD 490 million
* Says joint venture PTAR is waiting for the technical evaluation of the bid and signature of contract Source text: bit.ly/1JgY8dm
Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.