BRIEF-Norsk Hydro: Expects outcome of ICMS deferral dialogue shortly
July 14 (Reuters) - Norsk Hydro Asa :
* Says as previously communicated the existing ICMS deferral on intra-state purchases in the state of Pará in Brazil will be revisited medio July
* There has for some time been a dialogue between Hydro and the Pará authorities regarding the terms and conditions for a new ICMS framework
* A resolution will only be effective after publication and Hydro will immediately communicate the resolution from the State of Pará when available, as well as the estimated effects any such resolution will have for Hydro
* On Monday, the official website of the Para government (www.agenciapara.com.br) published some information relating to the new ICMS framework, however, the full resolution containing all details of the fiscal incentives will be published shortly in the Pará official Gazette (www.ioepa.com.br)
* ICMS is a tax levied on purchases and sales of goods and certain services by the Brazilian states Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Stine Jacobsen)
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.