July 16 (Reuters) - Experian Plc
* With group organic revenue growth of 3 pct
* North America, we've seen strength in credit services helped by growing contributions from healthcare and automotive.
* Full year expectations are unchanged.
* Continue to expect organic revenue growth to progress during year as we focus on our growth initiatives and as declines moderate in North America consumer services in H2
* Saw good progress in software and analytics, fraud and identity management, consumer and business information and continued improvement in Brazil
* Revenue from experian.com was up 20 pct in quarter, in response to our enhanced consumer proposition
* Foreign exchange remains a headwind, we expect margins for year to be stable and to deliver progress in benchmark earnings per share, both at constant currency Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: