17 de septiembre de 2015 / 17:03 / hace 2 años

BRIEF-Grenergy Renovables sells solar farm in Chile for $5.25 mln

Sept 17 (Reuters) - Grenergy Renovables SA :

* Sells solar farm “Lagunillas” in Chile for $5.25 million

* Says solar farm purchaser’s identity shall not be disclosed till 100 percent of price is paid

* 30 percent was paid at closing and the remaining 70 percent is expected to be paid in December

Source text: bit.ly/1F4NpUe

Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)

0 : 0
  • narrow-browser-and-phone
  • medium-browser-and-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser
  • wide-browser-and-larger
  • medium-browser-and-landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser-and-larger
  • above-phone
  • portrait-tablet-and-above
  • above-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet-and-above
  • landscape-tablet-and-medium-wide-browser
  • portrait-tablet-and-below
  • landscape-tablet-and-below