1 MIN. DE LECTURA
Oct 5 (Reuters) - Ball Corp
* Ball confirms that CADE concluded first stage of its investigation on 2 October, 2015.
* General superintendent of CADE has issued an opinion which expresses competition concerns regarding unconditional clearance of ball's proposed acquisition of Rexam
* Following closing of transaction, Ball will remain a New York Stock Exchange listed company domiciled in U.S
* Expected that all necessary regulatory clearances will be obtained by first half of 2016
* Is looking forward to working with CADE's commissioners to find a solution which will address any concerns that cade's tribunal may have Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: [BLL.N REX.L]