BRIEF-Glaston to streamline operations in Asia and South America
Oct 26 (Reuters) - Glaston Oyj Abp :
* To streamline operations in Asia and South America
* Says measures are expected to yield 1.3 million euros in annual cost savings
* Profitability improvement measures will affect some 45 people in total in Asia and South America
* Says they will be implemented by end of 2015 and savings will take effect from beginning of 2016 onwards
* Says estimated one-off costs related to measures are 1.2 million euros, of which 0.5 million euros with cash flow impact Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
© Thomson Reuters 2016 All rights reserved.