28 de octubre de 2015 / 13:51 / hace 2 años

BRIEF-ACS closes financing of Lima metro for $1.96 bln

1 MIN. DE LECTURA

Oct 28 (Reuters) - ACS Actividades de Construccion y Servicios SA :

* Closes financing of Lima metro line 2 amounting to $1.96 billion

* Says the amount represents 30 percent of the total project value, while the remaining 70 percent of the investment is directly financed by the Peruvian state

* After issuing $1,155 million in bonds in June, ACS has now closed a bank loan amounting to $800 million

Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.9029 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)

0 : 0
  • narrow-browser-and-phone
  • medium-browser-and-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser
  • wide-browser-and-larger
  • medium-browser-and-landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser-and-larger
  • above-phone
  • portrait-tablet-and-above
  • above-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet-and-above
  • landscape-tablet-and-medium-wide-browser
  • portrait-tablet-and-below
  • landscape-tablet-and-below