Nov 5 (Reuters) - Diageo Plc :
* Sells Argentinian wine interests to Grupo Peñaflor and appoints them as dedicated distributor for Diageo’s spirits brands
* Transaction is expected to be completed early in 2016.
* Sale proceeds, which are not material, have not been disclosed
* Peñaflor after an interim period, will jointly produce with Diageo its domestic spirits brands across Argentina
* Sale includes Navarro Correas and San Telmo wine brands, together with production sites and vineyards
* Transaction, which is EPS neutral in first full year following completion, will result in an exceptional loss before taxation of about 60 million stg upon completion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)