BRIEF-AB InBev says exploring sale of part of SABMiller's European business
Dec 3 (Reuters) - Anheuser-Busch InBev SA :
* Update on SABMiller's european business
* Anheuser-Busch InBev exploring sale of part of SABMiller's European business
* AB InBev will contact potential purchasers in coming weeks to assess their interest in Peroni and Grolsch brand families
* Like previously announced disposal of Miller business to Molson Coors, these steps reflect AB InBev's pro-active approach to addressing potential regulatory concerns
* Any sale may include one or more of these brands or businesses and would be conditional upon closing of acquisition of SABMiller by AB InBev Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.