Dec 9 (Reuters) - Fresnillo Plc :
* Incident at the Saucito mine
* Notes statement published by PROFEPA ( Mexican Environmental Authority) in respect of an incident at Saucito mine on December 6
* Incident occurred due to rupture of a pipeline while non-toxic solution was being pumped from beneficiation plant to tailings dam
* Immediately informed authorities, who have concluded in their initial review that situation is of limited scale, and as a result operations have not been and will not be suspended
* 85 pct of affected area has already been remediated and company expects to conclude all remediation activities by Friday.
* Fresnillo does not expect any material financial impact or loss of production as a consequence of incident
* Investigation into reasons behind this incident is underway Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)