BRIEF-Casino sees no impact of S&P move on Rallye debt covenants
Jan 18 (Reuters) - Casino CFO Antoine Giscard d'Estaing tells analysts following S&P decision to place Casino's debt on creditwatch neative:
* Says Rallye bank debt covenants do not depend on Casino share price or rating.
* Says S&P decision to place Casino's debt on creditwatch negative has no impact on Rallye's bank debt covenants
* Says there are no covenants on Rallye bonds
* Says Casino is confident in Brazil's GPA unit ability to deliver a good performance in 2016
* Says priority for 2016 is to maintain a positive free cash flow in all Casino's Brazilian activities Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Dominique Vidalon)
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.