BRIEF-SBM Offshore settles for accusations against CEO and member of supervisory board
Jan 25 (Reuters) - SBM Offshore NV :
* Messrs. Chabas and Hepkema and management and supervisory boards have considered Public Prosecutor's proposal for an out-of-court settlement and decided to accept it
* This results in payment of 250.000 Brazilian reals (approximately US$ 60,000) each, which company will pay
* Emphasizes that this settlement does not involve an admission of guilt and remains of opinion that accusations are without merit
* Supervisory board of company affirms its earlier statement of support of Messrs. Chabas and Hepkema
* Settlement with public prosecutor reached on January 22, 2016 is subject to confirmation by judge handling case Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.