BRIEF-VW's Scania profit rises as strong Europe offsets Brazil slump
Jan 27 (Reuters) - Volkswagen-owned Scania:
* VW's Scania FY2015 operating income rose by 11 percent to SEK 9,641 mln vs year-ago 8,721 mln
* Scania says Q4 order bookings for its trucks and buses fell 7 pct
* Scania says in Europe, demand remained high during Q4
* Scania says order bookings of trucks in Europe increased by 7 percent to 11,660 units in Q4, fell 55 percent in Latin America
* Says Scania's position in European market is strong with a market share of 16.5 percent compared to 15.1 percent in 2014 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.