BRIEF-BP Q4 replacement cost loss at $2.23 bln
Feb 2 (Reuters) - Bp Plc :
* 4Q15 part 1 of 1
* BP's fourth-quarter replacement cost (rc) loss was $2,233 million, compared with a loss of $969 million a year ago
* Today announced a quarterly dividend of 10.00 cents per ordinary share ($0.600 per ads), which is expected to be paid on 24 march 2016.
* Net charge for non-operating items of $2,617 million and net favourable fair value accounting effects of $188 million
* Total capital expenditure on an accruals basis for q4 was $6.1 billion, of which organic capital expenditure* was $5.5 billion
* Underlying RC profit for Q4 was $196 million, compared with $2,239 million for same period in 2014
* Net debt* at 31 december 2015 was $27.2 billion, compared with $22.6 billion a year ago
* Net debt ratio* at 31 december 2015 was 21.6%, compared with 16.7% a year ago. Net debt and net debt ratio are non-gaap measures Continuación...