BRIEF-Edenred FY net profit group share up 7.7 pct at 177 mln euros
Feb 11 (Reuters) - Edenred SA :
* Reports FY net profit group share of 177 million euros ($199.9 million), up 7.7 pct
* FY like for-like EBIT is 341 million euros, up 9.7 pct
* FY revenue is 1.07 billion euros versus 1.03 billion euros a year ago
* Recommended dividend of 0.84 euros per share, representing a payout ratio of 96 pct (vs 97 pct in 2014)
* In 2016, organic issue volume growth should be in line with the group's historic target of between 8-14 pct
* Given that Brazilian economy shows no signs of recovery, revenue is expected to be at lower end of target range
* Expects growth in funds from operations (FFO) in 2016 to be in line with the lower end of the historic target of more than 10 pct annual like-for-like growth.
* Given historic target of operating flow-through ratio >50 pct, aim in 2016 is to improve ratio compared to level recorded H2 (42 pct) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ($1 = 0.8856 euros) (Gdynia Newsroom)
© Thomson Reuters 2017 All rights reserved.