9 de marzo de 2016 / 9:44 / hace un año

BRIEF-Urbas in negotiations to buy 30 pct in Caribbean Resort and Golf

1 MIN. DE LECTURA

March 9 (Reuters) - Urbas Grupo Financiero SA :

* Says is in negotiations to enter in share capital of Caribbean Resort and Golf S.L.

* To buy through Urbas Cienfuegos S.L. a stake of 30 percent of Caribbean Resort and Golf S.L. with option for remaining 70 percent

* Through the acquisition aims to take part in real estate project involving construction of golf courses and a marina in Rancho Luna - Pasacaballos in Cuba Source text for Eikon:

Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)

0 : 0
  • narrow-browser-and-phone
  • medium-browser-and-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser
  • wide-browser-and-larger
  • medium-browser-and-landscape-tablet
  • medium-wide-browser-and-larger
  • above-phone
  • portrait-tablet-and-above
  • above-portrait-tablet
  • landscape-tablet-and-above
  • landscape-tablet-and-medium-wide-browser
  • portrait-tablet-and-below
  • landscape-tablet-and-below